How you benefit
Start on third base with off-the-shelf content for ingesting data from CMS and generating metrics to understand and manage your population
Replace “black box” analytics tools with a no-code technology solution that allows you to tailor the logic to inform your particular clinical and business model
Stratify and segment your population based on social determinants of health (SDOH) and health equity indicators on all patients, including ADI and SVI indices
- Use the Ursa Health Integration Module for ACO REACH data to automate the wrangling of CCLF data files as well as program-specific file layouts such as Weekly Reduction, Assignment List Reports, provider alignment files, and performance reports
- As desired, merge enriched CMS data with other sources (e.g., other payor claims feeds or EMR/product tables) to develop a unified data model
- Start with the Ursa Health Population Health Foundations Module and get immediate access to performance measures covering essential concepts related to utilization and financial performance, as well as data marts with key patient features and risk factors, such as socioeconomic deprivation, chronic disease burden, primary care provider attribution, and plan membership status
- Add the pre-built Ursa Health ACO REACH Module to generate program performance measures and uncover their underlying drivers to better understand opportunities for improvement, including CMS-specified ACR, UAMCC, and TFU measures
- Rapidly tweak, clone, or extend transformations using the no-code interface, generating powerful, trustworthy, localized opportunities that analytics consumers actually believe
- Discover where important disparities occur with measures that include the University of Wisconsin’s Area Deprivation Index (ADI) and the CDC’s Social Vulnerability Index (SVI), composite scores that reflect geographic-based variation in socioeconomic deprivation
- Swiftly analyze the relationship between equity and performance, in essence leveraging equity as a concept to "risk adjust" results and inform intervention design
- Access patient-to-entity relationship and attribution timelines in your analyses to strategically understand how and where providers and groups are driving historical quality and utilization performance
- Contextualize data assets using Ursa Health’s Reference Library to make analytics more robust and easier to consume, including concept enrichments for providers, code sets, medications, and more
Want to talk?
We’d love to hear about your ideas for innovating in your organization and see if we can help ease you past your pain points.